School History

22-November-16

Warrenmount was originally the home of Nathaniel Warren, who became High Sheriff of Dublin in the late 1700’s. He named his residence “Warrenmount”.

On December 1st 1813, the Georgian House had become a Carmelite convent. At this time there was dreadful poverty in the area. The Carmelites started a school for children. In 1889 they asked the Pope for permission to return to full contemplative life. They were granted this request on the condition that the school be handed over to a community of Irish nuns.

On May 6th 1892 seven Presentation Sisters came to Warrenmount. The Presentation Sisters have served the local area since 1892.

Events
No events found
News
12-Sep-2019
3rd class are enjoying their new reading corner. It's stocked full of lovely books and comfy cushions! This week we've been reading books by Roald Dahl.
22-Aug-2019
School is Back!!!
Contact Us
 
 
 
Contact
Presentation Primary School,
Warrenmount
Blackpitts
Dublin 8
Ireland

01 453 9547

Green School
Location
© 2019 Presentation Primary School Warrenmount